The supposed happiest place on earth; the place where dreams come true. If you want my opinion, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Just got back from a week-long trip to Disney. While I did have a good time, it is my firm belief that Disney has gotten too big for themselves. There are so many problems there, that they overshadow the fun that can be had. I think their goal/mission is "Get them in and then forget them" Customer Service is not in their vocabulary and their ability to hire people who have a "customer service" mind set is gone. I think this will be their ultimate down fall.
More details to follow, but suffice to say, after a particularly upsetting event involving Disney Dining (which will be a whole separate blog), we tried to get in touch with an executive. A "Mr. Pittman" told us (and I quote) "Executives do not talk to guests". We then asked to speak to his administrative assistant and were given the same response. Is this truly a place you want to spend your money?
More later; have to go back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment